At Action, we focus on constant development of our competence, solutions, knowledge and service level. We use our recruitment process to look for the best candidates to join us in building the success of the entire organisation.
It is important to us that our employees develop their professional competence, so we give priority to internal job applications. External recruitment is announced if no employees with suitable qualifications have applied.
The external recruitment process at ACTION usually has the following stages:
- Applicants' qualifications are evaluated based on the applications submitted
- Telephone interview with selected candidates is held by a recruitment specialist
- Shortlisted candidates are invited to a direct interview with a recruitment specialist
- The final candidates have an interview with the manager or head of the department (depending on the position open).
If you identify yourself with the mission of our company and believe you would be a good fit into our team, please read the job offers published here and join us.
Only the selected candidates are invited by telephone to the direct personal interview.
In order to prepare for the interview:
- Please review our job offer carefully and think which details of your resume confirm that you do have the competences and the skills we seek.
- Obtain additional information about our Group.
- Think about the questions you would like to ask your future employer.
- Make sure you know the correct address, date and time of your interview and that you know the name of the person you are supposed to meet.
Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of the agreed time so that you can have a moment to rest before the interview.